Clearing the way
OUR EXPERTISE contributes TO the DREDGing of WATERWAYS
Ocean Dredging provides numerous services including deep-water sediment removal, decontamination, maintenance, deepening, widening or enlarging existing access channels, berths and turning basins used by larger vessels. We also perform land fill operations to reconstruct eroded banks and beaches, as well as land reclamation.
We conduct our operations in compliance with the strictest environmental standards and with the utmost care for underwater life. We are known in the industry as being a trustworthy and reliable partner.
Ocean Dredging has contributed in marine engineering infrastructure works such as development of new ports, waterways, beach nourishment, land reclamation for hotels, digging trenches for cable laying, construction and maintenance of bridges, water dams, locks, jetties, breakwaters, etc. in Canada, the Caribbean and Central America.
OUR RANGE OF DREDGING SERVICES
- Maintenance dredging
- Capital dredging and port extension
- Environmental dredging and capping
- Coastal defense and riverbank protection
- Beach nourishment
- Land reclamation
A VARIETY OF SPECIALIZED MARINE EQUIPMENT
- Suction dredge: self-propelled trailing suction hopper dredge
- Mechanical dredges
- Sediment scows
- DOP: dredging pumps that can perform maintenance dredging quickly and accurately
- Barges and workboats
- Multicat type utility boats
- Cranes and excavators equipped with computers and inclinometers to avoid over dredging
- Cutting-edge positioning and sounding equipment
- Specially modified equipment for work in hard-to-access areas
A STRATEGIC LOCATION
We offer our services in Eastern, Western and Northern Canada including the Great Lakes, in the Caribbean, in addition to being represented in the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba. We provide dredging services to a national and international clientele.
THEY TRUST US
Société des traversiers du Québec – Government of Canada – JV Driver – Ports of San Pedro de Macoris, Rio Haina, La Romana and Punta Catalina in the Dominican Republic– Port of Dos Bocas in Mexico – Empresa Minera del Caribe – Port of Montréal – ArcelorMittal – Rio Tinto – Valero Energy