Barge and Workboat Rental
Barge and Workboat Rental
Making all your marine projects happen
THE VERSATILITY OF OUR MARINE EQUIPMENT COMBINED WITH OUR EXPERTS’ SOUND ADVICE
With its hundreds of barges, tugs, workboats and numerous related marine supplies, Ocean Marine Works has one of the largest fleets of marine equipment available to rent.
Some of our equipment can be transported by land, rail or sea and can be configured to suit our clients’ needs.
With our teams’ experience and creativity, we provide sound advice in line with the types of projects and the technical challenges they include. The wide expertise of our marine specialists helps our clients to save energy and money by using the right method with the right products for their projects from the very start.
OUR RANGE OF SPECIALIZED MARINE EQUIPMENT
- Over 500 barges (various lengths, widths and depths) to assemble platforms of virtually any size and shape (from 18’ x 8’ x 4’ to 250’ x 72’ x 16’)
- Approximately 50 river barges, with or without anchor spuds
- Hundreds of sectional barges, with or without anchor spuds, that can be dismantled and easily transported by road, rail or container ship
- Support and passenger vessels
- Approximately 50 workboats including 30 tugs (between 200 hp and 3,000 hp)
- Floating wharves
- Cranes, winches and boom trucks
- Gangways and loading ramps
SPECIALIZED MARINE RENTAL VERSATILITY FOR A SIMPLE, COST-EFFECTIVE MARINE SOLUTION
Our marine equipment is adapted to the needs of the construction industry. It is a quick, cost-effective solution for our clients who have work to be done offshore, close to shore or near inland water bodies.
Our equipment can be used as a work platform for all types of marine projects:
- Geotechnical drilling and surveying
- Bridge and wharf construction support
- Stand-alone concrete gravity based structure (GBS)
- Installation of temporary wharves and work cranes
- Underwater cable installation
- Transportation of aggregates, floating wharves, oversized/overweight equipment and materials
- Excavation work
- Demolition work
- Material and equipment storage
- Salvage and wreck removal
- De-icing and ice management
- Support vessels for the management of oil sand tailings pond
A STRATEGIC LOCATION
With strategic locations on the St. Lawrence Seaway, in Ontario, Western Canada, New Brunswick and Jamaica, and being represented in the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba, we provide services to a national and international clientele.
THEY TRUST US
EBC – Pomerleau – Kiewit – Suncor – Aecon – WSP – SNC-Lavalin – Dragados – SSLC – Golder – Hamel Construction – Hydro-Québec
CHOOSING A SPECIALIZED MARINE RENTAL SERVICE OPTIMIZED FOR YOUR PROJECTS
Marine equipment rental
A very wide variety of specialized marine equipment: barges, workboats, tugs, etc.
Marine equipment rental with skilled crew
A qualified labour force throughout Canada combined with a diversified and complementary service offering.
Customized marine solutions
The ingenuity and know-how of our teams for a unique maritime expertise dedicated to civil construction projects on land and sea.
Marine turnkey projects
From start to finish, a complete and versatile service offering customized to suit your marine projects.