DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A LARGE-SCALE COMPANY IN WHICH YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL BE RECOGNIZED? READ ON, THIS OFFER IS PERFECT FOR YOU!
We are actively seeking a Foreman – Construction to supervise, organize and coordinate work, materials, equipment and personnel on projects. He will be the contact person for client representatives on work sites. He will ensure that work is safe for personnel and equipment on site.
WHY GET ON BOARD?
- Permanent job – 40 hours per week;
- Group insurance (prescription drugs, dental, vision, etc.);
- Free employee assistance program for the whole family;
- Pension plan with employer contribution;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- Work equipment provided;
- Social club and corporate events;
- Assistance with relocation if necessary.
YOUR TALENTS WILL BE USED TO MEET THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the smooth running of on-site operations;
- Supervise the work, ensure that it meets the established schedule, suggest improvements to work methods and act as a consultant on worksites;
- Monitor quality during work to ensure compliance with plans and specifications;
- Participate in defining manpower requirements for assigned tasks and adjust if necessary;
- Follow up with the project manager;
- Carry out daily toolbox meetings;
- Participate and support the activities of the Health, Safety and Environment Management System.
OUR IDEAL COLLEAGUE HAS:
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in personnel management;
- Knowledge of the maritime environment and/or the construction industry;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, SAP and CONCUR;
- Bilingualism in French and English, oral and written (an asset).
Founded in 1972, Ocean Group is a thriving, inspiring company with the wind in its sails! Leader in the Canadian maritime industry, our success is based on our ability to innovate, our determination to always move forward and the diversity of our services. Whether it is harbour towing, marine work, construction or ship repair, we are very proud of the achievements of our specialized workforce. Within our various teams, we find dynamic and passionate employees driven by the willingness to make a difference. We promote a healthy, safe and environmentally friendly work environment, reflecting our values of excellence, integrity and respect.
YOU WANT TO JOIN THE TEAM, SEND US YOUR RESUME NOW!
NB: Ocean Group subscribes to an Equality Access Program and invites women, visible minorities, First Nations and Inuit people and persons with disabilities to apply. The use of the masculine gender is meant to facilitate reading and has no discriminatory intent. We believe in the principle of employment equity and are open to measures of accommodation in the selection process.
OceanTM, Ocean GroupTM and any related logos/designs are trademarks of 9215-7064 Québec Inc. used under license.