19 March 2020
COVID-19: our prevention measures
Dear customers, partners and suppliers,
For the past few days, the various announcements surrounding the Coronavirus have thrown us into a whirlwind of measures that are changing our daily lives considerably.
We firmly believe that the measures recently taken by governments are essential to ensure the health of all.
Our role, as a responsible organization, is to manage the risk of contagion to our colleagues, customers, and suppliers while we continue our activities.
I invite you to read about the changes to our work structure and some tips to follow in the coming weeks:
• Many of our employees will be teleworking. This way of working is already well anchored in our professional habits, so the progress of the different mandates will be done as usual.
• We ask that visits to our offices be limited. If you have meetings scheduled at one of our facilities, we invite you to contact the person in charge of the meeting to see if it is still necessary or can be done remotely.
• Our business model has allowed us for several years to receive requests for services and/or prices by phone or email. To avoid trips to our offices, we ask you to prioritize remote communications with the following coordinates: (418) 694-1414.
• In the event that your presence is essential in our facilities, we ask you to respect the instructions of the Public Health Department and to keep a distance of one (1) meter with our employees. For prevention purposes, if you have travelled outside the country or if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, we ask you to avoid coming to our offices. We invite you to contact us by email or telephone so that we can determine together how best to serve you.
• In order to actively participate in collective control methods for COVID-19 and to reduce the potential risk of exposure to our staff and visitors, all visitors must complete a screening questionnaire (see attachment) and submit it in electronic format prior to arriving at the site. Your participation is important to help us take precautionary measures to protect ourselves collectively.
Once again, these exceptional measures are in place to provide a safe work environment and minimize health risks for everyone.
Rest assured that we work every day to ensure the continuity of our operations in order to serve our clients.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your trust and cooperation.
In order to actively participate in collective control methods for VIDOC-19 and to reduce the potential risk of exposure to our staff and visitors, all customers, partners and suppliers must therefore complete and electronically send a form to the person being visited or to the order giver prior to their arrival at the site. Your participation is essential to help us take precautionary measures to protect ourselves collectively.
DOWNLOAD THE FORM HERE