Barge and Workboat Rental
Barge and Workboat Rental
THE VERSATILITY OF OUR MARINE EQUIPMENT COMBINED WITH OUR EXPERTS’ SOUND ADVICE
With our hundreds of barges, tugs, workboats and numerous related marine supplies, Ocean Marine Works has one of the largest fleets of marine equipment available to rent.
Some of our equipment can be transported by land, rail or sea and can be configured to suit our clients’ needs.
With our teams’ experience and creativity, we provide sound advice in line with the types of projects and the technical challenges they include. The expertise of our marine specialists helps our clients to save energy by using the right method with the right products for their projects from the very start.
OUR RANGE OF SPECIALIZED MARINE EQUIPMENT
- Over 500 barges (various lengths, widths and depths) to assemble platforms of virtually any size and shape (from 18’ x 8’ x 4’ to 250’ x 72’ x 16’)
- Approximately 50 river barges, with or without anchor spuds
- Hundreds of sectional barges, with or without anchor spuds, that can be dismantled and easily transported by road, rail or container ship
- Support vessels and passenger carriers
- Approximately 50 workboats and more than 30 tugs (between 200 hp and 3,000 hp)
- Floating wharves
- Winches and loading ramps
CHOOSING A SPECIALIZED MARINE RENTAL VERSATILITY FOR SIMPLE, COST-EFFECTIVE MARINE SOLUTIONS
Our marine equipment is adapted to the needs of the construction industry. It is a quick, cost-effective solution for our clients who have work to be done offshore, close to shore or near inland water bodies.
Our equipment can be used as a work platform for all types of marine projects:
- Geotechnical drilling and surveying
- Bridge and wharf construction support
- Temporary installation for concrete manufacturing, temporary wharves, work cranes
- Transportation of aggregates, floating wharves, oversized/overweight equipment and materials
- Excavation and debris collecting during dismantling
- Debris removal
- Material and equipment storage
A STRATEGIC LOCATION
With strategic geographical locations on the St. Lawrence Seaway, in Ontario, Western Canada, New Brunswick and Jamaica, and being represented in the Dominican Republic, Mexico and Cuba, we provide services to a national and international clientele.
THEY TRUST US
EBC- Pomerleau – Kiewit – Suncor – Aecon – WSP – SNC-Lavalin – Dragados – SSLC
CHOOSING A SPECIALIZED MARINE RENTAL SERVICE OPTIMIZED FOR YOUR PROJECTS
Marine equipment rental
A very wide variety of specialized marine equipment: barges, workboats, tugs, etc.
Marine equipment rental with skilled crew
A labour force qualified throughout Canada combined with a diversified and complementary service offering.
Fit-to-ask marine solutions
The ingenuity and know-how of our teams for a unique maritime expertise dedicated to civil construction projects on land and sea.
Marine turnkey projects
From start to finish, a complete and versatile service offering customized to suit your marine projects.