Reporting to the Director of Estimation, the incumbent is responsible for supporting the latter in the estimation of the costs and prices related to shipbuilding and naval repair activities.
Responsible for client and partner relationships (internal, external)
- Communicate with client representatives to identify their needs and provide accurate and adequate cost estimation;
- Negotiate with client representatives in order to reach contract signature;
- Validate client needs by checking with them all details required to fully understand these needs;
- Submit technical requirements, needs and other necessary information to the key players involved in the project;
- Get detailed quotations from the other divisions of company, subcontractors and suppliers in cooperation with the purchase department;
- Build and maintain business relationships with existing and potential clients;
- Establish initial client contact through to contract signature and assignment.