Reporting to the Director - Administration, the incumbent will participate in the production of the management reports required by Management to allow the monitoring of costs, performance and the division’s strategic objectives. He or she will also participate in the closing process of monthly results.
9 month contract
- Produce reports and develop management reporting tools (labour, equipment, fuel, etc.) in collaboration with the Senior Analyst;
- Prepare and perform weekly and/or monthly analyses of the various costs according to the needs prioritized by Management;
- Produce ad hoc analyses at the request of managers;
- Participate in analytical work required as part of the closing of monthly results for the division;
- Produce required financial analyses.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- Hold a CPA professional designation;
- Have 2 to 3 years of relevant experience;
- Advanced level knowledge of Excel software;
- Knowledge of integrated management software environments, SAP (an asset);
- Able to manage priorities;
- Show initiative and autonomy in his or her work;
- Good capacity for synthesis;
- Able to work with methodology.
NB: The masculine form is used in this publication for conciseness purposes only. We are committed to employment equity and open to the application of adjustment measures during the selection process.