Ocean is looking for a versatile and dynamic person to fill a Communication and Marketing Technician position in its Corporate and Public Affairs team. Reporting to the Director of Public and Corporate Affairs, the incumbent will participate in the carrying out of various communication and marketing assignments in terms of graphic design, communication and social media.
- Contribute to the achievement of the annual communication and marketing plan;
- Draft texts and develop internal communication formats (internal newsletter, communiqués, etc.);
- Create and produce promotional material (videos, photos, brochures, etc.);
- Carry out various internal graphic design assignments;
- Contribute to the carrying out of and participate in corporate events;
- Keep the information contained in the organization’s website and social media up to date;
- Ensure the management of promotional articles;
- Perform the placement of advertising;
- Participate in any assignment related to his or her duties.
- Hold a diploma in marketing, graphic design or communication;
- Have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in connection with the position;
- Superior writing skills, for content in both French and English;
- Proven experience in the use of video, the web, social media and mass e-mailing and of various promotional strategies;
- Creative, with a solution-oriented mindset;
- Enjoy collaborating and participating as a member of a team;
- Good command of Adobe Creative Suite software (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
NB: The masculine form is used in this publication for conciseness purposes only. We are committed to employment equity and open to the application of adjustment measures during the selection process.