Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the incumbent is responsible for time entry for the various ports. In addition, he or she provides administrative support to the members of the Human Resources team.
- Perform time entry for operations staff in the companies concerned in accordance with collective agreements and employment contracts;
- Implement and improve work tools (e.g.: Entry guide);
- Process payment requests for pensions and expense accounts when required by operations in one of the division’s companies in compliance with Ocean Group’s reimbursement policies.
- College education in office automation, administration or related field;
- At least 3 years of experience in similar functions;
- Experience in an unionized environment (an asset);
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite software;
- Good knowledge of SAP software (an asset);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command of French (spoken and written);
- Functional English (spoken and written).
NB: The masculine form is used in this publication for conciseness purposes only. We are committed to employment equity and open to the application of adjustment measures during the selection process.