The position holder will have to take part in the operations of his sector and perform ship maintenance and repair. As Chief Engineer, he will have to manage the activities of the engine room of berthed boats, and during short trips.
- Take part in vessel trips to carry out operations, when necessary
- Ensure proper functioning of on-board equipment
- Perform repairs and maintenance of the engine room and on-board equipment
- Perform specific maintenance routines for each machine or equipment according to applicable procedures and requirements
- Monitor the functioning parameters of engines and complete reports
- Ensure that policies on safety and environmental protection are followed
- Perform other related duties, as required