The position holder will participate in the design, modelling and execution of conceptual and manufacturing drawings for various projects of ship construction and repair.
- Responsible for analyzing plans, drawings and schematics related to ship construction and repair
- Produce, the software, cutting and assembly plans, structure and piping system drawings as well as 3D models of ships to be built
- Measure parts to be manufactured for barges and ships and establish the list of required material
- Consult with production personnel during the manufacturing phase in order to identify adjustments or corrections to cutting and assembly plans
- Design adjustments to be made to ships for installation of new components (e.g. motors, generators, transmissions)
- Participate in the integration of propelling equipment to the ships
- Offer technical support to the personnel in charge of streaming